Monday, March 23, 2020

Just Another Manic Monday


Not really manic. It is going to be as hard to title these posts as it is to write them.

Today was the first time I washed off the groceries I brought home before I put them away. Just a soapy sponge on the plastic containers: a gallon of milk, orange juice, and onion dip. Oh, and grape soda. It tastes like my fourth grade picnic. The empty paper aisle at Food City is striking, and there are signs posted to limit all purchases to two of any item. There's plenty of meat, but I don't feel that I need any beyond a few portions I have frozen.

And snow! This is not what I wanted at this point of the month. I was hoping to take a walk in the Federal Street cemetery in Greenfield. I guess I'll go back to researching, but I like to visit these people when I get to "know" them better. When I start writing when I wake up, I don't break for breakfast until later. I made it until noon before I turned on the TV today.

No comments:

Post a Comment