Tuesday, March 24, 2020


A little writing, a little knitting, too much TV. I was going to wait out the warmer temperatures expected and not deal with the snow, but I decided to go out and get a sandwich so I had to push it off the windshield. Supporting local business - the Black Cow Burger joint. I pulled a few articles about the 1918 flu pandemic from old newspapers. So many obituaries. I think that's where I'm at, less fear for now than dread about what's to come. Greenfield Savings bank announced an interest holiday for mortgages. I will have to follow that up.

Carolyn started conducting speech therapy by video screen. I'm glad that keeps her employed. She says her father took a warehouse job. He's not in the best shape for that.

I had one video chat with genealogy friends. I'm not sure how positive that is. They're more worried than I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment